Savings of up to 1/3 on tickets for £13 per person per year..
The Dales Railcard scheme allows residents in specified postcode areas bordering the Settle-Carlisle, Leeds-Morecambe and Carlisle-Brampton lines and in the Clitheroe/Whalley area to purchase a Dales Railcard providing year-round discounts for travel.
For more information about the benefits, conditions of use and to find out how to purchase a Dales Railcard, please follow the links below to the Settle Carlisle Railway Development Company website:
Eligible Postcode Areas
- CA 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17
- DL 8, 11, 12
- LA 2, 5, 6, 10
- BD 23, 24
- BB 7
- Savings of up to 1/3 on tickets for £13 per year
- You can use a Dales Railcard to save money on single, day return and saver return tickets
- Allows you to take advantage of the annual winter offer
- Up to four children can travel with the Railcard holder (based on an 81% discount on the adult fare)
- Easy and convenient – buy and renew your Dales Railcard online
Friends of the Settle Carlisle Line Dales Railcard
Members of the Friends of the Settle-Carlisle Line, who live outside the eligible post code areas, are able to purchase a Dales Railcard through the Friends. The conditions of use and benefits are the same as for Dales Railcard holders – you can find out more on the Settle Carlisle Railway Development Company website.
Your membership must have at least 3 months to run. If you would like to apply for a Friends’ Dales Railcard please use the Contact Us facility on the FoSCL web site, www.foscl.org.uk, for more information.”